Instructions – Direct marketing
The following information is required for print jobs containing variable data in addition to the static background materials (PDF):
- Print instructions
- Layout proof with all of the variable fields marked (e.g. low-res pdf)
- Customisation table
- Field-separated data (XLS, CSV, TXT)
- The title descriptions must correspond with the names of the fields marked in the layout proof
- If the database is comprised of several Excel files, they all must have the same structure
- The Excel file is submitted in text format so that the prefix zeros of postcodes are kept
- The data only includes the data to be used
- Record description of the print file
- Colour and layout proof if the materials include colour-critical elements or special layouts (print)
For additional information, please consult your contact person.
Transfer of materials
Use the ftp.hansaprint.fi server for transferring materials; user credentials are available from your contact person.
You can also submit materials using an online form: https://secure.hansaprint.net/material
Remember to send a message about the file transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use the job number or another clear identifier as a reference.