Hansaprint is a multitalent in the field of communication, marketing logistics, direct marketing and heatset printing. We serve our customers with an extensive and diverse range of products and services.
- Visual communication. Whether you need help with direct marketing, a product launch, renewing your look or updating your office environment, you will find your solution by contacting
- Hansaprint’s large-format print services.
- Direct marketing. Whether your materials are carefully targeted and personalised or distributed to every household, we offer the whole gamut of solutions.
- Books and product manuals. Our demand-based solution is excellent for the current needs of book publishers. Industrial actors value the production of specific manuals at precisely the right time. Hansaprint has extensive experience in providing these services.
- Catalogues and magazines. Catalogues still provide an excellent medium for attracting interest, and nothing beats the reading experience printed magazines can offer.
- Marketing logistics. An electronic solution for the management, ordering and delivery of physical marketing materials.
In addition, we also provide services related to transaction printing, security printed products and forms. Electronic order systems complement our multi-channel customer service.
Identifying and fulfilling our customer’s needs is at the core of everything we do. From the point of view of our customer, our service is often part of a larger entity. We cooperate with our customers to find the implementation models with which Hansaprint’s products and services can support the customer’s overall process with the maximum smoothness and cost efficiency.
Hansaprint is part of the TS Group of media companies. Hansaprint’s head office is located in Turku, Finland. Sales and customer services are located in Helsinki, Turku and Turenki. Production has been centred in Turkenki. Hansaprint’s affiliated companies include the Newprint printing house in Raisio and the new media office Nitro in Turku and Helsinki. Hansaprint also has an extensive and wide-ranging supplier network.
For information on Hansaprint, please contact:
Tel. +358 10 5422, email: email@example.com